OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! THIS IS SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
i always forget to drink my courageous juice bUT I NEVER FORGET MY AWESOME JUICE AWWW YEAAAAAH
i do not want this playa named gus in my pants
um um okay these are always fun (altho i have a really hard time thinking of things):
1. i’ve recently become an aunt! x2! two of my sisters each just had a kid in the last month and it’s really exciting so i have a nephew and a niece now
2. i’m kinda sorta sometimes lactose intolerant??? idk sometimes dairy products bother me it’s really inconsistent and annoying
3. i have a lot of pairs of jeans but i like buying them so it’s becoming a problem
4. i don’t know what else um um um
5. sometimes when i see a quote i like i’ll write it down just on a sticky note so i find lots of random sticky notes with quotes on them it’s p great
6. i use my phone for everything (i’m on it so much that the battery dies daily (sometimes twice daily) but i also think my battery just sucks so idk)
7. i fall asleep super quickly if i’m even just barely tired (kate can attest to this oops sorry)
8. i recently chose my major?? i decided on graphic design and i’m really excited to get into it next year
9. i think most people who i talk to know this but i teach piano and it’s been a super great job for me
10. i still can’t believe i’m 20 already like where did the time goooooo
yes our opinions are our opinions and it’s really up to the writers anyways (plus it’s already decided we just have to wait to find out what’s going to happen)
but yes i agree that they need to have a talk and that talk needs to at least have an apology from shawn
“On top of that, Gus and Henry aren’t the people she had a relationship with on such a deep and personal level. They aren’t the people she firmly believed would never lie to her. They aren’t the people she had the most faith in. Shawn was. She wasn’t entirely selfish; she was trying to get Shawn to grow up. In fact, I don’t even think she really wanted him to tell the Chief… you know? I think she wanted to know that given the choice, he would come clean if it meant earning her trust back. Maybe not consciously. But I think she wanted to see him mature and to know that lying to her like that wasn’t okay, and isn’t something that can be fixed with a simple “sorry.” Because he’s proved that he thought things would be fine if he just hadn’t given her the jacket… but that’s not it at all. And she wanted him to realize that.” (thanks to the lovely hannah for taking the words right out of my mouth)
and i think juliet is hurt more than she is mad tbh. and i don’t think she wanted him to come clean just bc she was angry.
yes i see you’re point but she’s not being completely selfish alright bc the fact is he’s been lying for 7+ years okay he’s the one at fault here and so be it if gus and henry are in on it that’s just how it is and who cares if “everybody” (who is everybody tho we aren’t sure who really knows at this point) already assumes it’s still something he should be responsible for coming clean about
ahhhh!!! tHANK YOU this is so nice! i’m glad you like them!!!
okay my honest thoughts: